"Dancing with the Stars" will be back on ABC on Monday with a brand new season that has Olympians such as Ryan Lochte and Laurie Hernandez showing their skills on the dance floor to win the coveted Mirrorball Trophy.
The Season 23 premiere will be a two-hour special where the couples will perform a Foxtrot, Cha Cha, Jive or Waltz to impress the judges as well as the audience. The episode can be watched online on Abc.com or abc.go.com.
The new season is yet to air, but fans seem to have already picked their favourites to win the competition. Lochte, Hernandez and Henner are on top of the list.
Here's what everyone will be performing on Monday night:
- Jake T. Austin and Jenna Johnson – Jive – "Kiss You" by One Direction
- Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds and Allison Holker – Foxtrot – "Deed I Do" by Ray Charles
- Marilu Henner and Derek Hough – Jive – "Can't Stop Dancing" by Becky G
- Laurie Hernandez and Val Chmerkovskiy – Cha Cha – "American Girl" by Bonnie McKee
- James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess – Foxtrot – "Live Life" by Zayde Wølf
- Calvin Johnson Jr. and Lindsay Arnold – Cha Cha – "That's What I Like" by Flo Rida feat. FitzLunchmoney
- Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber – Jive – "Stuff Like That There" by Betty Hutton
- Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko – Viennese Waltz – "Dangerous Woman" by Ariana Grande
- Ryan Lochte and Cheryl Burke – Foxtrot – "Call Me Irresponsible" by Michael Bublé
- Maureen McCormick and Artem Chigvintsev – Viennese Waltz – "You Make Me Feel Like a Natural Woman" by Mary J. Blige
- Rick Perry and Emma Slater – Cha Cha – "God Blessed Texas" by Little Texas
- Amber Rose and Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Foxtrot – "Here" by Alessia Cara
- Vanilla Ice (Robert Van Winkle) and Witney Carson – Cha Cha – "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice
"Dancing with the Stars" airs Mondays and Tuesdays on ABC.