King Kong statue bursts into flames at film premiere

King Kong statue bursts into flames at film premiere

A fire disrupted the premiere of Kong: Skull Island in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Flames began shooting out of the decorations shortly after the event began. The fire reportedly began due to a discarded torch but was extinguished quickly. 13 days ago
Fast food worker saves toddler with CPR learnt in school elective

Fast food worker saves toddler with CPR learnt in school elective

A fast food employee successfully saved a toddler’s life because she knew CPR.A customer’s son stopped breathing in a drive through in Bristol, Tennessee. 18-year-old Kaela Eads had taken CPR as an elective in high school.The teenager managed to restart his breathing before paramedics arrived.The boy was taken to hospital and is recovering well. 19 days ago