Week 3 of Dancing with the Stars is the face-off week where contestants will be pitted against each other. Two couples will be performing the same dance style to different songs and the celebrity with the highest score will be safe from elimination.
Celebrities have already embraced their competitive spirit, and in a video posted on Instagram Terra Jolé is seen openly challenging football player Calvin Johnson Jr and his dancing partner Lindsay Arnold. Calvin responded back with a video of his own, telling the Little Women: LA star to wait and watch what they have in store.
Last Tuesday featured the first elimination of the season where former Disney star Jake T. Austin and his partner Jenna Johnson were sent home. This week, Rick Perry seems to be a likely candidate to go home.
Find below the face-off pairings and the dances they will be performing
- Jive – Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko – Too Many Fish in the Sea by Bette Midler VS Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds amd Allison Holker – Great Gosh A'Mighty by Little Richard
- Tango - Laurie Hernandez and Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Tango – Into the Sunset (Headhunterz Radio Edit) by Crystal Lake featuring Kifi VS Marilu Henner and Derek Hough – Battle Cry by Imagine Dragons
- Cha Cha – James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess – Big Trouble by Outasight VS Ryan Lochte and Cheryl Burke – If It Ain't Love by Jason Derulo
- Viennese Waltz – Calvin Johnson Jr. and Lindsay Arnold - Woman's World by BJ The Chicago Kid VS Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber – Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls
- Salsa – Maureen McCormick and Artem Chigvintsev - Tres Deseos (Three Wishes) by Gloria Estefan VS Amber Rose and Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Booty by Jennifer Lopez featuring Iggy Azalea
- Paso Doble – Vanilla Ice and Witney Carson – Save Tonight by Zayde Wolf VS Rick Perry and Emma Slater – Tamacun by Rodrigo Y Gabriela
Dancing with the Stars airs Mondays and Tuesdays on ABC. New episodes can be watched online on abc.con or abc.go.com.