Japanese blockbuster "The Last: Naruto the Movie" is set to hit selected US theatres from 20 February. The film will be released by American production and distribution company Eleven Arts along with Viz Media.
It is the 10th and second last film from Naruto Shippuden series and is reportedly the most successful film from the franchise.
The romantic animated movie revolves around the life of young ninja named Naruto Uzumaki (Junko Takeuchi), who is on a mission to save the earth from moon when the satellite approaches dangerously close to the planet.
Though the movie will not be dubbed in English, non-Japanese audience can follow the story through its subtitles.
Other cast members of the film includes, Chie Nakamura as Sakura Haruno, Showtaro Morikubo as Shikamaru Nara, Satoshi Hino as Sai, Nana Mizuki as Hinata Hyuga, Kazuhiko Inoue as Kakashi Hatake and Noriaki Sugiyama as Sasuke Uchiha.
"The Last: Naruto the Movie" is scheduled to be screened in 20 cities and the details are as follows:
- Harkins Theatres - Valley Art in Arizona
- Downtown Independent in LosAngeles
- Tower Theatre in Sacramento in California
- Gaslamp 15 in San Diego
- New People in San Francisco
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema – Littleton in Colorado
- Angelika Pop-Up in Washington
- Ward Stadium 16 in Hawaii
- The Maple Theatre in Michigan
- Alamo DrafthouseMainstreet in Missouri
- Manville 12 Plex in New Jersey
- The Guild Cinema in New Mexico
- Village East Cinema in New York
- Gateway Film Center in Ohia
- The Hollywood Theatre in Pennsylvania
- Angelika Film Center & Café – Dallas in Texas
- Alamo Drafthouse - Mason Park in Texas
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema – Westlakes in Texas
- Megaplex Theatres - Jordan Commons in Utah
- Angelika Film Center & Café – Mosaic in Varginia
- Grand Illusion in Washington