The ninth edition of the IPL is scheduled to start just after the completion of the ongoing ICC World T20 2016. The buzz around it has already started to build, as the nation gears up for yet another exciting season of the cash-rich league.
Vivo, the title sponsor of IPL 2016, has come up with a contest through which the fans can get free tickets for the tournament.
All they need to do to earn those free tickets to the matches in the IPL, is to follow these simple steps:
1.The IPL 2016 trophy is on a six-city tour across India, where there will be a Vivo kiosk for promotion. One has to reach that kiosk or go to any Vivo outlet in the city and record a Dubsmash video.
2. The Dubsmash has to depict the fan's love for cricket. They have to mention their favourite cricketers as well as how they would feel if their favourite IPL team won the tournament.
3. The video has to be posted on the official Twitter handle of Vivo and Cricket Country, with the hashtags #VIVOIPLtourphy and #VivoDubIT. One can also post the Dubsmash videos on the official Facebook pages of Vivo and Cricketcountry.com with the hashtags #VIVOIPLtourphy and #VivoDubIT.
Here are the rules rules for the Vivo IPL Dubsmash contest:
1. The Vivo kiosk should be prominently visible in one's Dubsmash video.
2. One shouldn't forget the hashtags.
3. Last day of submission of the videos is April 3.
The Vivo IPL trophy tour has already started from March 19. Here is the schedule for the tour:
|New Delhi||27 March|