If you are using Verizon-driven Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet in the United States, then check out for the much-expected Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS update for your slates now. The latest software update bears version build number MMB29M.T807VVRU1CPG6 and is currently live across the US.
Being an Android Marshmallow firmware, the latest build brings along a plethora of new functionality all of which are applicable to Verizon-driven Samsung Galaxy Tab S devices. These new aspects are as given below:
- Google Now on Tap
- Enhanced voice input control
- Google Doze
- Android Pay
- More localized language support
- USB Type-C support
- Google Calendar
- Google Messenger
- Facebook Messenger
How to download and install Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow within Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab S slates:
- Ensure that the tablet is sufficiently charged and connected to Wi-Fi.
- From the device home screen, pull down the notification shade and select Settings.
- Navigate to System category and tap About device.
- Select Software update > Check for updates.
- Follow on-screen instructions and begin download/installation of Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Tab S automatically restarts once the new software is successfully installed.