Val Kilmer has remained silent after Michael Douglas alleged that his former co-star has been battling throat cancer.
The Top Gun star's social media accounts -- Twitter, Facebook and Instagram -- haven't included a response to Douglas' claims.
In October last year, Kilmer responded to similar allegations through a Facebook post. The 59-year-old actor said that he's well and isn't battling cancer.
A few months later, the Doors star debunked a Radar Online report that claimed that Kilmer was admitted to UCLA's intensive care unit because he could hardly speak.
Kilmer wrote in his Facebook post, "Thank you all for your love and support. There's a rumour I'm unwell again and in hospital which is totally untrue."
This time, however, Kilmer's social media pages are marked by their radio silence.
Douglas revealed Kilmer's health condition while speaking at his event An Evening with Michael Douglas at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London on Sunday, October 30.
He told British radio and television host Jonathan Ross that Kilmer is dealing with throat cancer and added that "things don't look too good for him."
Douglas, 72, said that Kilmer has kept away from the public due to his ongoing battle with throat cancer, a condition he is rumoured to have been suffering from since 2015.
Douglas added, "My prayers are with him. That's why you haven't heard too much from Val lately."
The two Hollywood celebrities developed a close friendship after appearing in a 1996 adventure historical film, The Ghost and the Darkness.
While commenting on their friendship, Douglas said, "The picture didn't turn out as well as I hoped but I had a wonderful time. Val was a wonderful guy..."
Kilmer was married to British actress Joanne Whalley for eight years before the couple parted ways in 1996. The couple shares two children, Jack and Mercedes Kilmer.