"Tom Clancy's The Division," the third-person shooter video game from developer Ubisoft had recently received Underground DLC as part of 1.3 update. However, players downloading the DLC started facing connectivity issues that led to Delta error 20001082.
Apart from the Delta error, players also faced extended waiting queues, which were also a result of connectivity issues.
Ubisoft had promised players that it would be fixing these issues and fulfilled its promise when it announced on Twitter that both the issues were fixed. The developer also announced that it fixed other issues like infinite loading and Underground mission launch issues via an update.
Earlier, Ubisoft had released the full patch notes of the 1.3 update that would allow players to access Underground DLC content in the game. The DLC went live on June 28 for PC and Xbox One. Ubisoft would be releasing Underground DLC on August 2 for PS4 version users of "Tom Clancy's The Division."
Below is the patch notes of Underground DLC and players can check here for full notes of 1.3 update:
- There is a secret war going on in the uncharted and claustrophobic depths of Manhattan. Root out the threat and earn unique rewards.
- Explore the Underground of New York in solo play or up to four player co-op.
- Operations: Experience randomly generated levels with all new environmental hazards and traps.
- Directives: Add a unique twist to your gameplay experience by changing the rules of engagement for both your enemies and your own team and combine more Directives to unlock better rewards.
- Underground Rank: Earn Underground experience and climb in Rank to unlock new Directives, Operation types, and exclusive Vanity Items.
New Incursion: Dragon's Nest
- Travel to Hell's Kitchen and investigate rumors of a new Cleaner weapon that can wreak havoc throughout Manhattan.
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission "General Assembly" to access the incursion.
- The encounter is balanced for a team of four players outfitted with high-level gear.
- Heroic Mode will be available one week after release.
New Gear Sets and Weapons
- Added four new Gear Sets:
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set your enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost your entire group with the ultimate support set.
- Added one new Weapon:
- B.L.I.N.D. System MDR Rifle: (Please note that while it will be implemented in the game, you will not be able to acquire it until a future update.)
[Maintenance] In roughly 20 min to fix Delta errors, infinite loading, and Underground mission launch issues.— The Division (@TheDivisionGame) June 28, 2016
Est. down time - 15 min.