"Tom Clancy's The Division" is the upcoming third-person shooter role-playing video game that is inching close to its release date March 8, 2016. The day one patch for the online open world game has been leaked on Reddit, Gamepur reports.
The leaked patch gives us details on what the day one patch will concentrate on, and that is overhaul of the Appearance Menu, improvements to the visuals, open world updates and bringing fixes to a number of issues like Character Select getting stuck, progression blocking, white screen appearance at start-up and many more.
Here are the leaked patch notes of the day one patch:
Appearance Menu has received a complete overhaul:
- Now displays as a Grid making it much easier to browse items
- "Outfit Sets" option added to quickly equip all the items in a set
- "Inspect" Feature added
- Fixed several lights that did not cast global illumination
- Fixed missing volumetric lights on Traffic Lights
- Illuminated signs now cast actual light
- Improved atmospheric haze in several Time and Weather combinations
- Improved night time lighting and contrast
- Tweaked exaggerated rimlight shader on characters
- Improved car window reflections
- Improved SSAO to be more pronounced
Mega Map and Open World updates:
- New "Mission Overview" has been added to the Mega Map
- Contaminated Zones will now display the required filter level on the Mega Map
- Field data with Audio will automatically play when you pick them up
- If you start listening to Field Data with audio from the menu you can keep listening outside the menu
- Added Subtitles for all Field Data that play audio
- Mission Entrance menu usability has been improved
- Significantly increased number of Crafting Materials obtained from Loot Crates
- New "Help" Menu is now available in Settings Menu – it stores all the Loading Screen and Context Sensitive Tips
- New Tutorials added for certain gameplay features and mechanics (these can be switched off in the Options Menu)
- Skill Modifiers have been added directly to Gear (previously only available on Gear Mods)
- Fixed an issue on Character Select that resulted in getting stuck with specific combination of inputs
- Fixed a progression blocking issue caused by accepting a group invite at a specific moment during the Base of Operations unlock sequence
- Players will no longer be returned all the way back to start screen after creating or logging in to their Ubisoft Club Account
- Fixed remaining Bugs that prevented log-in when some non-essential services were offline
- New Icon for Landmarks in the DarkZone, Icon now changes dynamically depending on if Non-Player Enemies are present or not
- Added information to the in-game Loot Pickup UI to show why an item can't be picked up
- Improved multi-GPU performance
- Fixed issue where you could get a white screen on start-up
- Improved performance in Windowed mode
- The Deployable Turret no longer targets non-rogue players and doesn't damage neutral players caught in line of fire either
- Overall stability increased – lots of Crash fixes!
- Further backend improvements and optimizations
- Many Localization adjustments and bug fixes
- Additional minor bug fixes and polish!
Ubisoft, the game's developer, has promised that the game was designed to be a seamless online experience. This will give players the chance to either play the game solo or in a group, where they have to infiltrate DarkZone as a squad.
It also noted in the official blog post that the beta version say the participation of 6.4 million players.
The game will be getting two free updates, which will add Incursions and Conflict functionalities. There will be three paid expansions eventually following its release and players will also be able to buy Season Pass, the Gold Edition and Sleeper Agent/Collector's edition of the game.
"Tom Clancy's The Division" will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.