With "Kaabil" shoot underway and "Mohenjo Daro" lined up for release, Hrithik Roshan is set to become one of the busiest men in the industry. That explains why he has been turning down film offers coming his way.
An insider told DNA that Zoya Akhtar had approached Hrithik for her next. Despite liking the script he didn't opt in.
"In fact, another filmmaker who had approached the actor with a story is waiting to give him a narration. Hrithik has liked that story too, but hasn't given time to the filmmaker for a narration. He has wrapped up 'Mohenjo Daro' and the only film he is shooting for right now is 'Kaabil.' Looks like the actor is totally immersed in his home production and will look at other projects only after he completes it," the source further elaborated.
Meanwhile, Hrithik and Yami Gautam are gearing up for an important schedule of "Kaabil." Director Sanjay Gupta tweeted: "#KAABILDiary Day 22. And the drama begins as we begin shooting on the major set of our film. Next two weeks will be here."
From what has been reported so far, the film is a revenge-thriller. The lead pair will be seen playing visually-impaired people and in love with each other. "I am playing a blind girl alongside Hrithik Roshan in Kaabil. This is the first ever time where the lead actors are blind and fall in love," Deccan Chronicle quoted the actress as saying.
"Kaabil" is out on Jan. 26, 2017 same day as Shah Rukh Khan's "Raees." Going by the pace at which the shoot is on, it's highly unlikely that the film will be delayed. Also, producer Rakesh Roshan (of "Kaabil") told Mumbai Mirror last month that because his team announced the release date way back in February, they will stick to it.