People in London look the most miserable in their selfies while strong smiles are found in Sao Paulo and Bangkok, says a researcher involved in setting up a London show about selfies. For its new exhibition Big Bang Data, Somerset House has commissioned Selfiecity London, a spotlight on 640 selfies selected out of a total of 152,462 public Instagram images taken in a single week in September in a 5km2 radius around the museum. The show opens to the public on Thursday (3 December).
Dec 4, 2015
Samsung rolls out software update to Galaxy Note 5, S6 Edge+ in India; improves battery and call stability
- Vivo X21 with under-display fingerprint sensor and iPhone X-like display notch launched
- When is Jio DTH coming? Everything you need to know
- Oppo R15 launched, gives an idea how OnePlus 6 could look like
- 123Movies shutdown: Free movie streaming site to go offline in 4 days
- Spotify is coming to India soon, challenging Apple Music, Amazon Prime Music