Social media giant Facebook announced on Wednesday (18 November) a new tool to improve the donate feature for nonprofit organisations raising money through their Facebook pages. The new donate button allows users to donate to a charity or nonprofit without leaving their Facebook news feed. The tool also allows nonprofits to create individual pages for specific campaigns.
Nov 19, 2015
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: New Shiny Diancie, Zoroark events; Pokken Tournament gets Halloween event
Halo 5: Guardians receives The Battle of Shadow and Light update, adds 4 new Big Team Battle maps and more
IBTIMES TVIBTIMES TV
- Is it worth ditching your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 for Redmi Note 5 Pro?
- Best prepaid plans with unlimited calls for Rs 100 from Reliance Jio, Airtel, Vodafone and Idea
- President's Day Sale: Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch gets $150 discount on Best Buy
- BitTorrent pirates get the whip: 5 best alternative torrent sites to download entertainment content in 2018
- How to recover deleted messages on WhatsApp? This simple trick renders 'Delete for Everyone' feature useless