Top 10 gadgets for your smart home: Bediator, dish cleaner, robotic vacuum cleaner, wireless sensor, others
Yahoo has announced that one billion of its user accounts were hacked in 2013. In the attack, affected accounts may have had names, email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth and hashed passwords stolen. This breach is separate from the announcement in September that 500 million accounts were penetrated by a ‘state-sponsored actor’.
Dec 15, 2016
- Apple's new ad features RD Burman's music, and it's a perfect match
- Samsung Carnival on Amazon India: Best deals on Samsung smartphones
- 123Movies shutdown: Free movie streaming site to go offline in 4 days
- Slide-show presentation leaks OnePlus 6 price, specs ahead of launch
- Zuckerberg owns up Facebook failure, promises Cambridge Analytica like-scandal won't recur