Continuing the lineage of power and performance that has come to define the G series of Canon's PowerShot lineup, the G15 is Canon's newest addition to their portfolio. The camera brings with it many changes in ergonomics when compared to the G12, It also packs very impressive optics and a really fast AF system, but do these individual feature make the G15 a well rounded camera for all-round shooting?
Feb 6, 2013
Acer has entered the budget tablet market with the launch of the Icona B1. We have just got our hands on the device. Before we bring you the review, we though we___d give you a quick tour of what the tablet has to offer in our first impressions of the device.
Feb 1, 2013
The Spice Stellar Pad has a 10.1-inch IPS display with a 1280x800 resolution, a 1.5GHz dual core processor, 1GB of RAM and a whopping 7600mAh battery. is it a dream budget Android tablet or are you better off looking elsewhere? watch our review to find out.
Jan 29, 2013
We have waited patiently for the past one-month to get our hands on the Nexus 4. Last night, at midnight, our consignment arrived. We were too impatient to unbox the device at home, so we did it right there, in the middle of the street. Here's us unboxing the Nexus 4 in the middle of the night in the middle of the street. Take a look at one of the shadiest unboxing's of the Google LG Nexus 4.
Jan 29, 2013
- Asus Zenfone 5 first impression: Mid-range phone with top-notch camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Don't lose hope on in-display fingerprint sensor yet
- Vivo V9 round-up: Key features, pricing, availability and more
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s teasers: Familiar FullView design with major internal upgrade
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ users report 'dead spots' on flagship phones' touchscreens