Japans experimental magnetically levitating train or maglev managed to break the new world speed record on 21 April with a top speed of 374mph, Central Japan Railways, also known as JR Tokai said.
Apr 21, 2015
Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Guide to Pan Mentor Quest; 'Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection F' Movie Gets Big Japan Opening
Moto E 2nd Generation 4G LTE Review: Can Motorola's Affordable Smartphone Survive against Lenovo A7000, Xiaomi Redmi 2?
GTA 5 PC: Modders Dig Files, Unearth Horses, Zombies & SuperGT; Consumes More Data than 'Game of Thrones'
Update OnePlus One (aka Bacon) with CyanogenMod [Official] Android 5.1 Lollipop CM12.1 Custom ROM [How to Install]
- 6 captains to miss IPL 2018 opening ceremony, reason revealed
- Undertaker in good shape for WrestleMania 34 showdown against John Cena: Prichard
- WWE: Daniel Bryan-Shane McMahon to face Kevin Owens-Sami Zayn at WrestleMania 34
- Austin bomber a terrorist, social media users say but authorities avoid label
- Samsung Carnival on Amazon India: Best deals on Samsung smartphones
- Apple's new ad features RD Burman's music, and it's a perfect match
- Vivo V9 round-up: Key features, pricing, availability and more
- Moto E5 Plus images leaked ahead of launch: Design language revealed
- 123Movies shutdown: Free movie streaming site to go offline in 4 days