History repeated itself when Thailand won again at the Cycle 4 finale of "Asia's Next Model." The three finalists — Sang In Kim from Korea, Patricia Gunawan from Indonesia and Tawan from Thailand — competed for the top prize, and in the end, the title went to Tawan aka Jiratchaya Kedkong.
In what was a dramatic finale, Tawan was chosen for her stunning performance on the runway and her poise at the last and final photoshoot on "Asia's Next Top Model" Cycle 4. While a bright future awaits this model from Thailand, who exactly is she?
Here are a few facts about "Asia's Next Top Model" Cycle 4 winner:
- Tawan, all of 20 years, is a highly accomplished professional model.
- She has dark brown eyes and is 177 cm in height.
- Tawan had a rough start at the beginning of "Asia's Next Top Model." She was even in the bottom two with Julian from Philippines but managed to stamp her skills as the competition progressed.
- The judges were impressed with the model's journey in the reality show. The model from Thailand chopped her long, luscious locks for a pixie haircut. However, she embraced it with style. In the finale, judge Cindy Bishop said, "I've seen Tawan grow and learn throughout the season—from a shy girl who lacked confidence, to a strong and fierce model."
- Tawan is now a proud owner of a Subaru. She may no doubt want to share this prize with her parents, who unfortunately couldn't make it to the finale due to financial issues.
- She has appeared on many magazine covers in Thailand and has currently signed on with Fame Management Asia, Bangkok.
Tawan, on winning the title of "Asia's Next Top Model," couldn't believe her luck. The Cycle 4 contestant has always been industrious and relentless in her pursuit of knowledge. Perhaps it was this spirit that made her the winner of this season.