Season 33 of "Survivor" is yet to air on CBS, but casting for Season 34 is reportedly complete and it is expected to feature a lot of players from the previous editions. Inside Survivor has released the list of 20 cast members who have taken part in the show at least once before. Like Season 33, which will feature a completely new cast, the following season will also be set in Fiji.
Here's a look at the rumoured cast list of former players returning for Season 34:
• Andrea Boehlke (Redemption Island)
• Brad Culpepper (Blood vs Water)
• Aubry Bracco (Kaoh Rong)
• Caleb Reynolds (Kaoh Rong)
• Ciera Eastin (Blood vs Water, Cambodia)
• Jeff Varner (Australian Outback, Cambodia)
• Cirie Fields (Panama, Micronesia, Heroes vs Villains)
• JT Thomas (Tocantins, Heroes vs Villains)
• Debbie Warner (Kaoh Rong)
• Malcolm Freberg (Philippines, Caramoan)
• Hali Ford (Worlds Apart)
• Ozzy Lusth (Cook Island, Micronesia, South Pacific)
• Tai Trang (Kaoh Rong)
• Sandra Diaz-Twine (Pearl Islands, Heroes vs Villains)
• Tony Vlachos (Cagayan)
• Sarah Lacina (Cagayan)
• Troyzan Robertson (One World)
• Sierra Dawn-Thomas (Worlds Apart)
According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, a section of fans aren't too happy with the all-star cast, as they say it is a sign that the show had run its course. Pitting great players against each other could backfire and result in a boring game, the website noted.
Season 34 of "Survivor" is scheduled to begin filming in June and the season will air in 2017. Season 33 will air this fall, but there hasn't been any confirmation on the theme for the season. Rumours indicate that there could be some kind of a religious or political split, or an age or gender split. As for the cast, reports noted that the show has roped in a number of players working in comedy and/or writing field, attorneys and police officers. There aren't many recognisable names other than rumoured contestant Mari Takahashi, who is a ballerina turned video gamer.