Star Wars Battlefront, the upcoming action video game from developer DICE and publisher EA, that is expected to hit PC and consoles (PS4 and Xbox One) on 17 November, gets its list of official Trophies, all 43 in total.
The game will feature Frostbite 3 engine and take players to the planets from the Star Wars universe. Some planets that are expected to feature include Endor, Hoth, Tatooine and a new one called Sullust.
Players playing Star Wars Battlefront will be able to use vehicles like speederbikes and AT-ATs. This game will let players be either a Rebel Alliance soldier or an Imperial Stormtrooper. Playable characters include Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett, Leia Organa, Han Solo, and The Emperor.
The game will also feature some of the well-known but not-playable characters like R2-D2 and C-3PO.
It has been revealed that the game's online multiplayer will be featuring 40 players in one match. At the time of its release, the game will have 12 multiplayer maps.
DICE has released the full Trophy list for Star Wars Battlefront. It said that players who can unlock the Trophies will "become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."
Below is the list of 43 Trophies (DICE):
- A New Hope: Play every Multiplayer game mode
- In a galaxy far, far away...: Win one match in each Multiplayer game mode
- Never tell me the odds!: Successfully perform Cooling Flush 10 times (Multiplayer)
- I suggest a new strategy: Use a partner's Star Card hand 10 times (Multiplayer)
- Shoot first: Be the first in a match to earn a kill (Multiplayer)
- Great shot, kid!: Kill an enemy who is using a Jump Pack (Multiplayer)
- A cunning warrior: Reach level 3 once with any Trait (Multiplayer)
- Don't underestimate the Force: Earn a total of 100 kills while playing as a hero (Multiplayer)
- Crush them with one swift stroke...: Trample 25 soldiers with an AT-ST (Multiplayer)
- That got him!: Use a tow cable to destroy an enemy AT-AT in Walker Assault
- Hold the line!: Kill 10 enemies while attacking or defending a control point in Supremacy
- Stay on target: Kill 10 enemies in a match of Fighter Squadron
- What's the cargo?: Kill 10 enemies carrying the cargo in Cargo
- Playing the objective: Have the most kills in a match of Blast
- The Force is strong with this one: Earn 10 kills in a match as any hero on Hero Hunt
- I've been waiting for you: Kill 10 enemies trying to claim your team's pod in Drop Zone
- "Gonk? Gonk!":Capture three droids in a match of Droid Run
- The power of the Force: Defeat a hero while playing as any hero on Heroes vs Villains
- When 900 years old you reach...: Reach Rank 50
- Collector: Earn any diorama figurine in the game
- Tell Jabba that I've got his money: Earn a total of 25,000 credits (Multiplayer)
- Distinguished: Earn 100 Accomplishments
- Determined: Complete 25 Challenges
- Don't get cocky: Defeat both the Millennium Falcon and the Slave I
- A tremor in the Force: Play once as all of the different heroes (Multiplayer)
- Together we can rule the galaxy: Complete any mission with a friend
- Your journey has only started: Complete all missions
- Master: Earn all mission stars on Master difficulty
- On the ball: Complete any Survival mission on Master difficulty within 35 minutes
- Precision shot: Get 10 headshots with the Cycler Rifle (Multiplayer)
- Scrap collector: Earn any collectible Star
- All right, I'll give it a try: Earn a star on all training missions
- Safety ain't the point of a joyride: Take no damage in the Endor Chase mission
- Best star pilot in the galaxy: Destroy 10 TIE fighters within 2 minutes on the Beggar's Canyon mission
- New Recruit: Complete any mission
- Impressive. Most impressive.: Earn a total of 5 stars from Battle missions
- Off to a good start: Win any Battle mission on Normal difficulty against the AI
- Survivor: Earn a total of 5 stars from Survival missions
- Ackbar's Elite: Complete any Survival mission on Master difficulty without dying
- Do... or do not. There is no try: Complete the Tutorial
- Judge me by my size, do you?: Reach Rank 25
- Not bad for a little furball: Get hit in the head by a rock from an Ewok on Endor
- Walker defender: Destroy a Y-wing in Walker Assault
Meanwhile, there is a new gameplay video for Star Wars Battlefront featuring Boba Fett, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Darth Sidious and more from the recent public beta.
The video features split-screen gameplay and aerial dogfights. It also showcases the famous Star Wars ships like the Millennium Falcon.