Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger praised his sides resilience after they recovered from an awful start in their Champions League Group A opener on 13 September. Arsenal drew 1-1 against Paris St Germain after finding themselves 1-0 down after 44 seconds.
Sep 14, 2016
Champions League complete results: Barcelona and Bayern Munich register massive win, Arsenal held by PSG
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola said on 12 September that his team are far away from being one of the best sides in Europe, and will need to improve if they want to win the Premier League or Champions League. Guardiola was speaking before his side face Borussia Moenchengladbach on 13 September, a team that always challenged his former club Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga.
Sep 13, 2016
Ahead of Cetlics Champions League clash against Barcelona, Brendan Rodgers hailed his former Liverpool striker Luis Suarez as the greatest striker in the world. Brendan Rodgers Celtic side face Barcelona on 13 September in a group C Champions League match, and are the underdogs going into the game. But Barcelona go into game having had a surprising lost to La Liga newcomers Alaves, while Celtic beat arch-rivals Ranger 5-1.
Sep 13, 2016
- Enough is enough: Vigil held for victims of Florida school shooting
- Who is Karen McDougal? Former playmate alleges affair with President Trump
- Outrage on Twitter after CCTV airs Chinese New Year gala
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein gives statement on Robert Mueller indictment of 13 Russian nationals
- India looking at replacements for MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya? Ravi Shastri talks about middle-order woes
- How Rafael Nadal reacted after Roger Federer dethroned him in ATP rankings
- MS Dhoni no longer suited for finisher's role? Here are Virender Sehwag's thoughts on India's T20I batting order
- Virat Kohli benefiting immensely from MS Dhoni's presence in Indian team, says Kiran More [Exclusive]
- South Africa vs India cricket live stream: Watch 1st T20I match on TV, online