IBF Heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua believes his upcoming fight against Wladimir Klitschko could turn him into a boxing legend. The 27-year-old Briton will fight the 40-year-old former triple world champion at Wembley Stadium on 29 April 2017. Joshua recently successfully defended his IBF belt, knocking out Eric Molina on 10 December in Manchester.
Dec 14, 2016
Sultan, Kabali, Pokemon Go, Rio Olympics 2016 dominated Google search in 2016: See what people searched throughout the year
- Yuki Bhambri vs Jack Sock: Miami Open 2018 live stream, start time
- Mohammed Shami admits extramarital affairs, retains Rs 3 crore BCCI contract
- Hasin Jahan urges BCCI to follow Bangladesh in Mohammed Shami controversy
- Federer's record of 20 Grand Slam titles can be 'broken': Vijay Amritraj
- WrestleMania 34: Undertaker v John Cena to be announced in coming days