American Ronda Rousey makes weight on 29 December for her much-anticipated return to the octagon against Bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes at UFC 207. Both fighters weighed in at 135lbs, before they stared each other down in front of the Las Vegas audience. Rouseys loss to Holly Holm last year at UFC 193 was one of the more stunning upsets in mixed martial arts history and the 29-year-old has all but disappeared for the past year.
Dec 30, 2016
Mauricio Pochettino made four major signings in the summer, and there could be a few more when it re-opens in January.
Dec 30, 2016
Liverpool vs Manchester City: A look at Klopp and Guardiola's head-to-head record ahead of New Year's eve clash
World Tennis schedule 2017: Preview of the upcoming season; list of all major tournaments, venues and dates
Australia vs Pakistan 2nd Test talking points: Azhar Ali's record breaking innings, Misbah's poor form and Starc's bowling
Australia vs Pakistan Boxing Day Test highlights: Mitchell Starc swings it with bat and ball as Aussies seal series
Watch Big Bash League 2016-17 LIVE: Brisbane Heat vs Hobart Hurricanes live streaming and TV information
- Wardrobe malfunction: 22-year-old Gabriella Papadakis suffers nip slip at PyeongChang
- India looking at replacements for MS Dhoni, Hardik Pandya? Ravi Shastri talks about middle-order woes
- How an Italian adult actress is trying to save ex-Serie A giants from bankruptcy
- Aliona Savchenko-Bruno Massot: The golden pair skaters with a special love story
- How Rafael Nadal reacted after Roger Federer dethroned him in ATP rankings