Manchester United Transfer News: 'Class of 92' Coach Wants Moyes to Buy Southampton and Everton Youngsters
South Africa vs Australia 3rd Test Results: Harris to the Fore as Proteas Fail to Give Smith Fitting Send-Off
New Delhi, Mar 6 (ANI): India needs fast bowlers to win the upcoming 2015 One-Day International Cricket World Cup, said Australian pacer Brett Lee at an event in New Delhi. Speaking to mediapersons, Brett Lee, who is known for being one of the fastest bowlers, said that any team looking to perform well in Australia would need bowlers capable of throwing deliveries at a pace of more than 140 kilometres per hour.
Mar 6, 2014
All-England Championships Results: Saina Coasts into Second Round, But Sindhu Falls at the First Hurdle
Arsenal Transfer News: 'Robin Van Persie Knew Staying Loyal to Arsenal Meant Zero Trophies, But Dutchman Regrets Man United Move'
Asia Cup 2014 Results: India Finish on a High After Spinners Fashion Comfortable Victory over Afghanistan
Tendulkar or Lara? Brett Lee Speaks on the Legends, 2015 World Cup, Indian Bowling and Mitchell Johnson
- Peshawar Zalmi vs Multan Sultans cricket live stream: Watch PSL 2018 on TV, online
- Wardrobe malfunction: 22-year-old Gabriella Papadakis suffers nip slip at PyeongChang
- Wardrobe malfunction at WWE: Asuka suffers nip slip during Monday Night Raw [Video]
- Worst crash in Winter Olympics history? Del Bosco lucky to be alive after accident at PyeongChang
- PSL 2018 cricket live stream: Watch Multan Sultans vs Lahore Qalandars on TV, online