Science & Health☰
As world leaders prepare for climate talks in Paris at the end of November, Nasa satellites have been flying around earth tracking rising carbon dioxide levels, which scientists say are driving climate change. They include the new experimental Orbiting Carbon Observatory-2 (OCO-2), which was launched in 2014 and designed to give scientists a fuller picture of the effects.
Nov 21, 2015
- 'Message from the afterlife': Archaeologists discover ancient cemetery filled with mummies and relics in Egypt
- Tasmanian tigers that went extinct 80 years ago can be brought back to life, claim scientists
- Time travel: Man from 2043 warns of North Korea's attempt to attack US, World War 3 in 2019
- Most precise measurements of universe's expansion rate achieved, but we may need new physics to explain it
- Lonely juvenile tree with clear radioactive trace in its wood bears sign of new geological age