Science & Health
SpaceX wants to launch 4,425 satellites, which is more than all those in orbit, for superfast global internet
On 14 November, a mega supermoon appeared in the night sky closer to Earth than it has been at any point in the last 68 years. This close time frame has not been witnessed since 1948 and it won’t happen again until 25 November, 2034. Heres how the rising 2016 supermoon appeared in various places around the world.
Nov 14, 2016
The first ever Mars show home has opened its doors at Greenwich Observatory in London to give visitors a feel of what life could one day be like...on Mars. The home opens ahead of the premiere of a six-part docu-drama, Mars, based on the book How We’ll Live on Mars by Stephen Petranek. It will launch on Sunday 13 November on National Geographic.
Nov 11, 2016
- Watch: Deep-sea anglerfish caught mating in first ever video
- 2 billion-year old salt reveals how ancient Earth evolved life-sustaining oxygen
- Dinosaurs evolved horns to attract mates, not fight enemies
- 'Loch Ness-type' sea creature found dead and decomposing on beach [Video]
- Watch: Gorilla walks like a human to keep hands clean