Science & Health☰
Nasais looking for a Planetary Protection Officer to protect the Earth from aliens. The role involves preventing astronauts and robots from biological contamination during space exploration. The US governments site posted the job, which is open to US citizens and nationals. They will pay you a six figure salary up to $187,000 a year.
Aug 3, 2017
NASA is hiring a full-time Planetary Protection Officer; top 7 things to know about this alien combating job
The mayor of French town Mont-de-Marsan forced himself to eat a rat after he lost a bet that Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) would defeat Barcelona in the second leg of the 2017 Champions League round of 16.
Jul 27, 2017
Indonesia on alert, flight warnings issued as Mt Sinabung volcano erupts sending 7-km high plumes of ash [Video]2 hours ago
- Mystery behind the origin of 3,000-year-old 'alien' Paracas skulls revealed by DNA testing
- Where is Tesla Roadster in space? Here's how to track Elon Musk's car which overshot its trajectory
- Fossilized aliens on Mars: Expert stuns with statement on crystal-shaped features discovered on red planet
- NASA's Opportunity finds mysterious 'rock stripes' on Mars
- Man says he is a time-traveler on secret CIA mission, shows image of 'Earth in 2118' as proof [Video]