Popular electronics products manufacturer Sony launched its new Xperia NXT smartphones in India on Wednesday.
Xperia NXT smartphones that includes Xperia U and P, and the Xperia Sola will now be available in India.
"The Xperia phones are made up of imagination, that means what you believe you can make it happening," IBNS quoted P. Balaji, Managing Director, Sony Mobile Communications India, as saying.
Balaji said at the launching event that Indian consumers will love the new smartphones.
"After the Xperia S, these three new smartphones will appeal to Indian consumers. Each Xperia smartphones come with a distinct user experience and set of features available at different price points, so that the consumers have more to choose from," IBNS quoted Balaji as saying.
"Xperia Sony smartphones are designed based on consumer experiences of Listen, Watch, Play, Create and Share," he added.?
Sony Mobile Communications announced Xperia Sola in United Kingdom on March 13, 2012. Complete with Sony technology, premium entertainment and innovative floating touchTM navigation, the NFC enabled Xperia sola comes equipped with Xperia SmartTags, allowing consumers to change their smartphone's settings and applications to fit their lifestyle in an instant.
"Xperia sola comes with the power of Sony and a sense of magic with floating touch, giving consumers a fun new way to browse the web and latest technology to show off. With Xperia SmartTags out of the box and access to the latest content through Sony Entertainment Network, Xperia sola is perfect for consumers looking for ease of use and the best in entertainment in a smart and innovative smartphone," said Calum MacDougall, Head of Xperia Marketing for Sony Mobile Communications.
Key Features of Xperia Sola
-Floating touch navigation for an easy web browsing experience
- NFC enabled and Xperia SmartTags in the box to enable quick app loading and easy content sharing
- 3.7" Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine gives razor sharp clarity
- Powered by a 1GHz Dual Core Processor for super fast browsing
- xLOUD and 3D surround sound audio technology for crisp and loud listening
- Direct access to Sony Entertainment Network* with pre-installed Video and Music Unlimited apps
- Launched on Android platform 2.3, upgraded to Android 4.0 during summer 2012