Morning brief: SC pulls up Govt over demonetisation, former air force chief SP Tyagi arrested in AgustaWestland scam, Russia doping scandal and more
Demonetisation: SC pulls up government, asks if it can guarantee minimum weekly cash withdrawal for people
Six Egyptian policeman have been killed in Cairo after a bomb exploded at a security checkpoint which leads to the Giza Pyramids. Three other policeman and four civilians were also injured in the attack near a government building. The attack was believed to have been carried out by terror groups close to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Dec 9, 2016
Silicon Valley, automation and universal basic income; what to do to stay one step ahead of the robots?
AgustaWestland chopper scam: CBI arrests former air force chief SP Tyagi and 2 others for Rs 450 crore bribery
- Woman attacked with acid, 'possessive' female colleague under scanner
- BrahMos supersonic cruise missile successfully tested with Indian-made seeker
- World Water Day: Indian city to face severe water crisis, says report
- India's 'stern warning' to Facebook, other social media: Influencing elections not tolerated
- Unmanned navy plane crashes, technical snag suspected