Morning Brief: Donald Trump meets President Obama, Gujarat wants to know how to convert black money to white, and more
New York police arrested at least 16 people as protesters gathered late on 9 November at one of Donald Trumps hotels in Manhattan. Chanting slogans and holding placards, the several-hundred strong crowd were venting their disapproval at the reality show host and real estate developer being voted the 45th president of the United States. Similar protests were held in other major cities across America.
Nov 10, 2016
Evening wrap: Isis and al-Qaeda cheer Trump victory, Salman-Iulia split and fresh Tata salvo at Cyrus Mistry, and more
IBTimes UK meets David Coltart, Zimbabwes former Education Minister, who spoke of fears his country may plunge into chaos due to economic uncertainty, drought and the countrys ageing president Robert Mugabe.
Nov 10, 2016
- Shocking CCTV footage reveals evil nanny torturing and throwing eight-month-old to the floor in Russia
- $8 million for a dead body: Funeral house pays compensation but mystery of lost corpse still unresolved
- Pervert Indian-origin science teacher who filmed girls in school restrooms sentenced to 4 years in jail
- Florida shooting: Indian-American math teacher Shanti Viswanathan lauded for her bravery that saved many students
- 'Fleet of UFOs' filmed by a plane passenger in Taiwan creates a flutter online [Video]