J&K: Around 99 percent students appear for class 10 exams; Javadekar calls it 'powerful surgical strike'
The UK government has demonstrated a dereliction of duty by failing to plan properly for countrys split from the EU, John McDonnell has argued. Labours shadow chancellor launched the attack against Theresa May and her ministers after a leaked memo claimed the government had no single Brexit plan and that Whitehall was working on 500 projects related to the issue, while needing to hire 30,000 extra civil servants
Nov 15, 2016
Evening wrap: SC on demonetisation, Dear Zindagi passed without any cut, Italy vs Germany live football and more
Narendra Modi, as Gujarat CM, took Rs 25 crore from Aditya Birla Group in 2012, alleges Arvind Kejriwal
9 hours ago
- Modi giving a cold shoulder to Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, but seems eager to meet Donald Trump Jr
- Doctors puzzled as Indian man bites off snake's head and chews it in 'revenge'
- Was it a UFO? Recordings reveal details about the appearance of mysterious craft over Oregon
- Who is Ami Modi? Things to know about the wife of diamond merchant and jeweler Nirav Modi
- Disturbing video shows parents live-streaming sex in front of crying 3-year-old daughter