St Stephen's drowning tragedy: 4 people, including 3 St. Stephen's College students from Delhi, drown in Periyar river
ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is more wanted than ever before with a whopping $25 million on his head
Is Robert Vadra the reason why Congress and Rahul Gandhi did not reveal corruption details of PM Modi?
Note ban: Political parties exempt from tax scrutiny on old Rs 500, Rs 1,000 deposits; Kejriwal lashes out
Morning brief: India's foreign exchange reserves dip, Aleppo battle, Julia Roberts' television debut and more
Thomas Perriello, the US Special Envoy for the Africa Great Lakes region, has said that the Democratic Republic of Congo is unnecessarily flirting with disaster. Perriello emphasised calls that the people of Congo want a chance to choose their next leader. Congos President Joseph Kabila is due to stand down on 19 December, but he has been accused of political manoeuvring to ensure he can remain in power indefinitely.
Dec 16, 2016
- Teen facing rape allegations granted permission to write class 12 exams
- Two U.S. tourists killed in Great Barrier Reef helicopter crash
- Video of monkey with human face goes viral, has social media in splits
- Watch: Melania Trump stumbles on White House lawn, Donald Trump catches her
- WhatsApp message claiming Delhi will be hit by 9.1-magnitude earthquake is fake