In a video posted by pro-opposition Syrian TV channel, Halab Today TV, a group of children from inside Aleppo plead for their lives and describe the terrifying barrage of airstrikes they are enduring. A 10-year-old girl called Yasmeen Farmouz speaks on behalf of the group of youngsters, and asked people all over the world to help them evacuate from their city, which is currently under heavy bombardment from the Syrian government forces, supported by Russia war planes and Iranian militia groups. The video was released after reports that the evacuation efforts for civilians has been delayed again. The United Nations said the bombardment of the city could amount to war crimes.
Dec 15, 2016
The White House condemned the bombardment of Syrias second biggest city, Aleppo, saying the upsurge was a deeply tragic situation. White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters the US was working through a variety of diplomatic channels to bring the bloodshed to an end.
Dec 15, 2016
Babur cruise missile: Here is why Pakistan failed to inform India about testing the nuclear-capable missile
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Happy Ugadi (Gudi Padwa) 2018 quotes: Wishes, greetings, photo messages to share
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance
- Factory worker dies after colleague pumps air from high-pressure pipe into anus
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger