President Vladimir Putin accused American politicians of whipping up hysteria about a mythical Russian threat as a ploy to distract voters from their own failings in the run-up to the US presidential election.
Oct 28, 2016
Morning brief: Pak expels Indian diplomat, SRK's cameo in ADHM, Kohli's message to soldiers and more
5 hours ago
- Microsoft launches its most powerful gaming console Xbox One X in India at Rs 44,990
- Avengers: Infinity War plot spoilers: This Marvel character will steal the show, confirms Joe Russo
- Donald Trumps top accomplishments in his first year as president
- Bill Cosby performs for the first time in 2 years ahead of sexual assault retrial
- Haryana horror continues: Woman dragged out of car and raped, as husband is held at gunpoint
- Here's why Donald Trump imitates Modi and his Indian accent
- Pawan Hans helicopter crash: Bigger skeletons in the closet?
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta