Jallikattu controversy: Tamil Nadu CM Panneerselvam writes to PM Modi to allow banned 'sport' before Pongal
Queen Elizabeth II health update: Britain's Monarch makes first public appearance after two weeks of acute cold
Hundreds of thousands of barefoot devotees joined a procession in Manila on 9 January, to honour a centuries-old black statue of Jesus Christ. The Black Nazarene, a 17th century icon carved in Mexico, is believed to have healing powers and can grant miracles. The procession has been celebrated for more than 200 years in the Philippiness capital, where around 80 per cent of the population is Roman Catholic.
Jan 9, 2017
Ashley Tellis could be Donald Trump's man in New Delhi, but how much do you know about the Mumbai lad?
Jared Kushner is distancing himself from his businesses; is Donald Trump's son-in law getting ready for a White House job?
Kerala college student Jishnu's death: Netizens blame news channels for not naming engineering college; memes go viral
- Woman tied to tree, publicly flogged by husband for eloping [Video]
- Air India flies to Israel after Saudi's historic gesture
- Karen McDougal on affair with Donald Trump: 'I was feeling so guilty'
- Teen facing rape allegations granted permission to write class 12 exams
- India adds firepower at Pakistan border with new air base in Gujarat