Four people are in custody and Chicago police are investigating a Facebook Live video showing a group holding a man hostage, tying his mouth shut and cutting him. The video was streamed on Tuesday, 3 January.
Jan 5, 2017
A man flew into an extraordinary rage at a London shop when told his Oyster card could not be topped up. Police said the incident happened in September, at a Penge high street branch of Supersaver. Kent officials released video as part of an appeal for information: “We would also urge anyone who witnessed the incident to contact us,” said PC Melanie Bolt in a statement.The footage shows the disappointed suspect throwing things at a shop assistant aggressively, before ripping a chewing gum stand from the counter. No arrests have been made in connection with the attack.
Jan 5, 2017
Wildlife crime: India bans import of skins of reptiles, mink, fox and chinchillas, thanks to Maneka Gandhi
TMC-BJP feud grows: Babul Supriyo to file criminal defamation cases against Saugata Roy, Tapas Pal and Nandini Pal
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger
- Air conditioner mechanic posing as doctor arrested after student dies in ambulance