Indian Rupee: Dalal Street backs PM Modi's initiative to abolish Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes to target black money
Homage to Susan B Anthony: This American suffragist never got to vote, so people place their 'I Voted' stickers at her tombstone
Brexit: Nicola Sturgeon confirms Scotland will try and block UK Government overturning Article 50 ruling
PM Modi abolishes Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes from November 8 midnight; banks, ATM not open on November 9 [Image of new notes]
US Presidential Election 2016: From legalising marijuana to ending death penalty, 11 ballot issues that could change America
- Big blow to consumers as Supreme Court says 'no cap on price of bottled water'
- Exit polls 2017 say BJP is returning to power in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh: These may be the reasons
- India is planning to buy a ghost airport, where locals store rice, for $300 million?
- Gujarat exit poll updates: Exit polls unanimously predict a win for BJP
- SS Rajamouli says Chandrababu Naidu did not approve his idea of Telugu Talli installation in Amaravati Assembly