White House chief of staff Reince Priebus has criticised some US media outlets, after President Donald Trump labelled them the enemy of the people. Appearing on CBS on 19 February, Priebus backed Trumps claim, and called some stories running in the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal bogus.
Feb 20, 2017
Action against 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed 'first logical step' by Pakistan: Vikas Swarup, MEA Spokesperson
An explosion near a bullring in the Colombian capital Bogota injured at least 30 people on 19 February. Most of those involved were police officers who were preparing for anti-bullfighting protests. Hundreds of protesters have gathered weekly since bullfighting resumed last month, the first time in four years, as the constitutional court lifted a ban.
Feb 20, 2017
Indian Army constitutes committee to ensure 'more objective, transparent and fair' promotion policy for officers
Why Narendra Modi is unlikely to better Rajiv Gandhi's performance in Tamil Nadu despite leading a strong Centre
Kerala actress kidnap case: How could a driver offer Rs 30 lakh, or is there a bigger angle to the plot?
UP Polls 2017: Akhilesh Yadav mocks PM Modi, asks Amitabh Bachchan to 'stop advertising for Gujarat's donkeys'
Mid-air scare: Did 9/11-like terrorism threat lead German fighter planes to tail Jet Airways flight after it fell silent, or was it human error?
- Woman attacked with acid, 'possessive' female colleague under scanner
- BrahMos supersonic cruise missile successfully tested with Indian-made seeker
- Pakistani TV show darkens fair-skinned models to prove 'black is beautiful'
- India's 'stern warning' to Facebook, other social media: Influencing elections not tolerated
- WhatsApp message claiming Delhi will be hit by 9.1-magnitude earthquake is fake