North Korea has said it does not wish for a war but shall not avoid it as the reclusive regime lambasted American officials for stepping up their threats and military assertions in the region. U.S. B-1B bombers, F-222 and F-35 stealth fights along with several weapons flew over the Korean peninsula as part of a five-day large-scale joint aerial drill with South Korea.
Dec 7, 2017
Congress suspends 'freelance' Mani Shankar Aiyar from primary membership for calling PM Modi 'neech' [VIDEO]
Curse on Wadiyars: Mysore queen gives birth to baby boy; will 400-yr-old untold secrets haunt the newborn?
Terror suspect urged ISIS extremists to target Prince George at school; warned 'royal family won't be left alone'
Man steals Ferrari only to be caught unable to fill its tank, worst part arrest follows attempt to beg for petrol cash
Military should be kept out of politics in order to have a 'vibrant democracy', says Army chief Bipin Rawat
President Donald Trump appeared to have slurred his words while giving his historic speech on Wednesday (6 December) to announce that the US would recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
Dec 7, 2017
7 hours ago
- Child marriage thwarted: 9-year-old girl rescued from being married off to a 39-year-old man in TN
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?