Saudi Arabia pressures Donald Trump to remove law allowing 9/11 victims to sue the country, but 800 families do it anyway
Forty-three passengers and six crew members on board a passenger plane that crash-landed at a South Sudan airport on Monday (20 March) have survived, officials confirmed. The airport in the northwestern South Sudan city of Wau is located near the Chinese UN peacekeepers who helped in rescue efforts and doused the aircraft.
Mar 21, 2017
White House defends Trump's 'wiretapping' claims after FBI head says no evidence found of Obama spying
FBI director James Comey confirms Russia probe, says Moscow backed Donald Trump in presidential elections
Bill Gates named world's richest person for 18th time; 10 Indians make it to Forbes 2017 Billionaires list
Navalny was sprayed with a kind of chemical dye outside his election headquarters in Barnaul, Russia, on 20 March. The election takes place in 2018.
Mar 20, 2017
FBI Director James Comey testified in front of Congress, and was asked about Russias role in the 2016 election and his bureaus investigation into it.
Mar 20, 2017
Manipur economic blockade lifted: Easing of prices will come gradually as petrol, gas and other commodities trickle in
South Sudan plane crash: Dozens feared dead as flight with 44 people on board crashes at Wau airport [PHOTO]
6 hours ago
- Scientists discover a hidden ocean Twilight Zone filled with unknown fish
- Why Liverpool should sign Leicester City's Kasper Schmeichel, former Reds keeper explains
- Ek Do Teen row: After Salman, Anil Kapoor backs Jacqueline Fernandez
- Honda Activa dominates scooter segment, finds a buyer every 10 seconds
- Salaries of Indian MPs doubled, here are the other allowances they receive
- India adds firepower at Pakistan border with new air base in Gujarat
- 4 Paws Veterinary Clinic raid: All you need to know
- Paying for sex is to torture a woman, says Pope Francis
- Watch: Melania Trump stumbles on White House lawn, Donald Trump catches her