The Gambia’s new president Adama Barrow took his oath in a stadium in Bakau one month after being sworn in in the Gambian embassy in Dakar, Senegal. The inauguration was held on The Gambia’s Independence Day which marks the ending of British colonial rule over the country.
Feb 19, 2017
Trump told the crowds at a rally in Melbourne, Florida he wanted to speak to them without the filter of fake news.
Feb 19, 2017
TN Political Crisis: DMK announces hunger strike on February 22 in all district party offices; FIR against MK Stalin
Palaniswami clears floor test: Tamil celebs Siddharth, Kamal Haasan, Arvind Swami, Khushbu mock Sasikala's 'proxy' EPS
Malayalam actress' kidnap and molestation: Netizens ask if this happens to a celeb, where is safety of common women?
UP Elections 2017 Phase 3 Updates: Third phase of polls sees 61.16 percent voter turnout till 5 pm; EC says polling was peaceful
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Who is Abdul Qureshi? 2008 Gujarat blasts mastermind and most wanted Indian Mujahideen terrorist arrested