Bengaluru steel flyover shelved: It's an important victory for citizens, says activist Priya Chetty Rajagopal
BJP is playing with fire in Assam after it discovers 'Hindu' icon Lachit Borphukan; Shivaji, Rana Pratap episode threatens | OPINION
Jat quota agitation: Protesters hold demonstration at Delhi's Jantar Mantar, threaten to stop supply of milk to the capital
Delhi Police Commissioner orders early morning patrolling of religious places to remove animal meat from vicinity
Kansas shooting: House speaker Paul Ryan meets S Jaishankar, says Srinivas Kuchibhotla was 'senselessly murdered'
2016 saw a rise in the number of hate groups across the US, with anti-Muslim groups nearly trebling in size. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, there are 917 hate groups in the country. That figure includes 130 factions of the Klu Klux Klan, 99 neo-Nazi groups and 193 black separatist organisations.
Mar 1, 2017
Manipur Assembly Elections 2017: Why are Narendra Modi and Rahul Gandhi playing with Naga issue now?
Royal extravaganza: Saudi king visits Indonesia with 1,000 delegates, 460 tonnes of gear including Mercedes limousines, escalators
- Here's why Donald Trump imitates Modi and his Indian accent
- Haryana horror continues: Woman dragged out of car and raped, as husband is held at gunpoint
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?