'J&K situation will improve in 2-3 months,' says CM Mehbooba Mufti after meeting PM Modi, Rajnath Singh
In order to prevent the Front National winning the presidential election, losing candidates like François Fillon and Benoît Hamon have called on the French people to vote for Emmanuel Macron.
Apr 24, 2017
Early projections indicate Centrist Emmanuel Macron and far-right leader Marine Le Pen are set to face each other in a 7 May runoff for the French presidency.
Apr 24, 2017
MCD Elections 2017 round-up: Low voter turnout may help BJP; AAP complains of EVM malfunctions and missing names
The polls have opened for the first round of the French presidential election. More than 47 million people are eligible to cast vote in the closely-contested election.Far-right Le Pen, the conservative Fillion, far-left Mélenchon and liberal centrist Macron are seen as frontrunners. Candidates must win more than 50% of votes to become president. If there is no winner, the two candidates with the most votes will face each other in a second round on 7 May.On Saturday, French expats began the voting abroad outside of France. The results of the election are expected to be confirmed at around midnight.
Apr 23, 2017
- Mystic who predicted 9/11 said Vladimir Putin, Russia will be unstoppable
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Woman swims naked in ice-cold water to look younger
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]