Russian president Vladimir Putin took part in the Orthodox Christian ritual of taking a dip into freezing water to celebrate Epiphany. The Russian leader stripped off to his bathing trunks before entering the water, crossed himself, and then completely immersed himself in the icy water.
3 days ago
Ivanka Trump getting off the Air Force One looks like a still from a Hollywood movie and Twitter can't keep calm
2 hours ago
- SAG Awards: Morgan Freeman calls out someone for chatting during his Lifetime Achievement speech
- Worlds largest seizure of live red pandas conducted in Laos
- Nasa tests shape memory alloy for foldable aircraft wings during flight
- ICC U-19 World Cup: Super League quarter-finals live stream, TV listings and schedule
- Child marriage thwarted: 9-year-old girl rescued from being married off to a 39-year-old man in TN
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?