'This Day, Last Year': As Modi Reminisces One Year since 16 May Win, Twitterati Divided between #NamoVictoryDay and #JumlaDiwas
British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Friday (15 May) a second Scottish independence referendum was not remotely on the cards, but he would consider nationalist demands for greater powers to be devolved from London to Scotland.
May 15, 2015
- Teen facing rape allegations granted permission to write class 12 exams
- Watch: Melania Trump stumbles on White House lawn, Donald Trump catches her
- Video of monkey with human face goes viral, has social media in splits
- VK Sasikala's husband Natarajan dead: His early life and rise to power
- Unmanned navy plane crashes, technical snag suspected