New York City and the family of Eric Garner reached a settlement on 13 July to resolve the claim over his death by NYPD last year on Staten Island, the familys lawyer announced. The city agreed to pay the family $5.9m (£3.8m). Previous reports stated Garners widow had rejected a settlement offer of $5m.
Jul 14, 2015
Two women at the centre of sexual assault allegations against Bill Cosby, Lynn Neal and Beth Ferrier, appeared with their attorney Gloria Allred at a news conference on 13 July, after they filed a memorandum requesting that an entire deposition the comedian gave in 2005 be released.
Jul 14, 2015
Rishiraj Singh IPS Salute Controversy: Kerala ADGP to Face Action for Allegedly Disrespecting Home Minister Ramesh Chennithala
Kerala: Mystery over Death of 2 Girls from Konni Continues; Suicide, Sex Racket, Facebook Relationship Theories Emerge
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Mystic who predicted 9/11 said Vladimir Putin, Russia will be unstoppable
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]