German Chancellor Angela Merkel, PM Modi discuss UN reforms, clean energy; 18 MoUs signed [WATCH VIDEO]
Turkey: Image of Kurdish man's body being dragged through streets by Turkish soldiers goes viral [PHOTOS+ VIDEO]
MSF (Médecins Sans Frontières) demanded an immediate explanation on 3 October, after an airstrike hit a hospital run by the humanitarian organisation in the Afghan city of Kunduz. At least 19 people were killed in what the US military called possible collateral damage in the battle to oust Taliban insurgents.
Oct 4, 2015
- Parkland shooting survivors emotional plea to Trump: Lets never let this happen again. Please
- Watch shocking CCTV of violent mass brawl in Leeds bar
- Winter Olympics' young Angelina Jolie loses her medal after hubby fails drug test
- Attacker kills himself after throwing grenade into US embassy compound in Montenegro
- Woman helped partner repeatedly rape her daughter for a bizarre reason
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- Top Indian-American executive ousted by Ford over 'inappropriate behaviour'
- 'I will not shut up:' Nikki Haley lashes out at Palestinian negotiator, US adamant on moving embassy to Jerusalem
- What is funeral stripping? China to crack down on the bizarre practice aimed at drawing more mourners