A 72-year-old woman who got lost in the Arizona wilderness after her hybrid car ran out of fuel described how she survived for nine days while hoping to be rescued. Ann Charon Rodgers spent the days subsisting on plants, river water, ponding from rainfall and a turtle - drawing on skills she learned from survival classes and reading materials.
Apr 14, 2016
Thousands of seals were spotted at a beach on Monomoy Island in southern Massachusetts on 10 April. Local media said the island is an ideal habitat for seals, hence the large numbers. Pilot Aaron Knight captured the footage as he was flying over the island off Chatham, Massachusetts.
Apr 14, 2016
- Parkland shooting survivors emotional plea to Trump: Lets never let this happen again. Please
- Watch shocking CCTV of violent mass brawl in Leeds bar
- Winter Olympics' young Angelina Jolie loses her medal after hubby fails drug test
- Attacker kills himself after throwing grenade into US embassy compound in Montenegro
- Woman helped partner repeatedly rape her daughter for a bizarre reason
- 14-year-old Indonesian boy laid 20 'chicken eggs' since 2015 but doctors can't explain why
- Top Indian-American executive ousted by Ford over 'inappropriate behaviour'
- 'I will not shut up:' Nikki Haley lashes out at Palestinian negotiator, US adamant on moving embassy to Jerusalem
- What is funeral stripping? China to crack down on the bizarre practice aimed at drawing more mourners