A car bomb tore through a crowded transport hub in the Turkish capital of Ankara on 13 March, killing 34 and wounding at least 125 more, the second such attack in the administrative heart of the city in less than a month. The blast, which could be heard several kilometres away, sent burning debris showering down over an area a few hundred metres from the Justice and Interior Ministries, a top courthouse, and the former office of the prime minister.
Mar 14, 2016
US Republican presidential candidate Donald invited a â€˜legal immigrantâ€™ on to the stage, during a rally in Bloomington, Illinois, on 13 March, in an effort to set the record straight about his immigration polices. The man came up from the audience wearing a t-shirt that read, Legal Immigrant for Trump.
Mar 14, 2016
Teacher from refugee camp wins the Varkey Foundation Global Teacher Prize 2016.
Mar 13, 2016
- Here's why Donald Trump imitates Modi and his Indian accent
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Mahadayi water dispute: Bengaluru braces for 2 strikes in 11 days, but will it yield the desired results?