A witness to a powerful earthquake that struck southwestern Japan on 14 April, captured dramatic video of an aftershock in the city of Kumamoto. An earthquake of magnitude 6 hit southwestern Japan, bringing down some buildings, killing at least nine people and injuring hundreds, local media said, but the nuclear regulator reported no problems at power plants.
Apr 15, 2016
Ibrahim al-Khatib, a journalist with UAE-based Orient News, was reporting on the ongoing clashes in Hundarat, located 10km north of Aleppo, before being severely wounded by an airstrike on 14 April. Activists said the strike came from regime forces.
Apr 15, 2016
Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg condemned an incident where two Russian warplanes allegedly flew simulated attack passes near a US guided missile destroyer in the Baltic Sea on 12 April.
Apr 14, 2016
- 'Time-traveller' brings back photograph of futuristic city from the year 6000: Real or fake?
- Indian villagers believed 'meteor' fell from sky, kept pieces in fridge only to find out it was frozen human excreta
- Mahadayi water dispute: 2 bandhs in 11 days to hit normal life in Bengaluru
- Adult star Nikita Bellucci exposes 12-year-olds begging her for sex, blames kids' parents
- Who is Abdul Qureshi? 2008 Gujarat blasts mastermind and most wanted Indian Mujahideen terrorist arrested