Cauvery water row: No bandh in Bengaluru after Supreme Court order; police caution against 'online miscreants'
The number of Islamophobic attacks and incidents in Florida have risen since Donald Trump proposed a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, according to the Islamic Center of Orlando. Fatima Ait Rami, the outreach director of the centre, said there has been an increase in incidents since Trump made his comments in December 2015. Most recently, a mosque in Fort Pierce, which Pulse nightclub gunman Omar Mateen was thought to have attended, was set on fire in a suspected arson attack.
Sep 20, 2016
Donald Trump Muslim immigration ban proposal adds fuel to the fire of Islamophobic attacks in Florida
- 3 AIIMS doctors killed in accident on Yamuna Expressway
- Bikini-clad air hostesses in India soon as Vietnam airline announces plans
- 'Handsome' Chinese airport employee penalized after being compared to Song Joong-Ki
- Mystic who predicted 9/11 said Vladimir Putin, Russia will be unstoppable
- RJD leader showers cash and makes obscene gestures at female performer [Video]