Three decades on, the former communist regime still casts a shadow over the country.
Sep 21, 2016
Morning brief: No hard proof to link Uri attackers to LeT, no bandh in Bengaluru, Marion Cottilard's role in Brangelina divorce and more
Cauvery water row: No bandh in Bengaluru after Supreme Court order; police caution against 'online miscreants'
3 hours ago
- 'I will not shut up:' Nikki Haley lashes out at Palestinian negotiator, US adamant on moving embassy to Jerusalem
- Pakistan Army helicopter reportedly spotted near LoC in Jammu and Kashmir
- China's 'cash and carry' diplomacy in Balochistan: The good, bad and the uncertain
- Evangelist Billy Graham, who inspired millions across the world, dies at 99
- Modi giving a cold shoulder to Canadian PM Justin Trudeau, but seems eager to meet Donald Trump Jr